1) Dharmana Krishna Das (64): Narasannapeta, 3-Time MLA, B.Com
2) Botsa Satyanarayana (61): Chipururpalli, 4-Time MLA & 1-Time MP, BA. He served as Minister in YSR and Kiran Kumar Reddy Cabinet.
3) Pamula Pushpa Srivani (31): Kurupam, 2-Time MLA, BSc
4) Avanthi Srinivas (52): Bheemili, 2-Time MLA & 1-Time MP, Intermediate
5) Pilli Subhashchandra Bose (69): Mandapeta, 3-Time MLA, BSc. He served as Minister in YSR Cabinet.
6) Viswaroop (55): Amalapuram, 2-Time MLA, BSc. He served as Minister in YSR Cabinet.
7) Kurasala Kanna Babu (46): Kakinada Rural, 2-Time MLA, B.Com, BA.
8) Thaneti Vanitha (45): Kovvuru, 2-Time MLA, MSc.
9) Sriranganatha Raju (66): Achanta, 2-Time MLA, Intermediate.
10) Alla Nani (49): Eluru, 4-Time MLA, B.Com.
11) Kodali Nani (47): Gudiwada, 4-Time MLA, 10th Class.
12) Vellampalli Srinivas (48): Vijayawada West, 2-Time MLA, 10th Class
13) Perni Nani (49): Machilipatnam, 2-Time MLA, B.Com.
14) Mekapati Sucharita (41): Prathipadu, 3-Time MLA, BA.
15) Mopidevi Venkataramana (55): Repalle, 3-Time MLA, B.Com. He served as Minister in YSR, Rosaiah and Kiran Cabinet.
16) Balineni Srinivas Reddy (55): Ongole, 5-Time MLA, Intermediate. He served as Minister in YSR Cabinet.
17) Adimulapu Suresh (45): Erragondapalem, 3-Time MLA, IRS.
18) Mekapati Gowtham Reddy (45): Athmakuru, 2-Time MLA, MSc.
19) Anil Kumar Yadav (39): Nellore City, 2-Time MLA, BDS.
20) Buggana Rajendranath Reddy (47): Dhone, 2-Time MLA, BE.
21) Gummanuru Jayaram (51): Aaluru, 2-Time MLA, 10th Class,
22) Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy (67): Punganuru, 6-time MLA, MA..Phd. He served as Minister in YSR Cabinet.
23) K Narayana Swamy (51): Gangadhar Nellore, 2-Time MLA, BSc.
24) Amzad Basha (48): Kadapa, 2-Time MLA, BA.
25) Shankar Narayana (54): Penukonda, First Time MLA, B.Com, LLB.
While 14 Ministerial Berths were offered to BCs, SCs and STs, Remaining 11 have been allotted for Upper Castes (4 Each for Reddys & Kapus. 1 Each for Kamma, Vyshaya and Kshatriya Communities).
Pilli Subhaschandra Bose and Mopidevi Venkataramana who contested unsuccessfully in Assembly Polls became Ministers in MLC Quota.