1) Rs 15,000 crore per year for BC Corporation
2) Spends Rs 75,000 crore in 5 years for BC Welfare
3) BC Sub-Plan Act will be introduced in the first Assembly Session itself
4) Creation of 139 Corporations for BC Sub-Castes
5) Women in the age group of 45 to 60 Years will be paid Rs 75,000 in 5 years
6) Govt bears the expenses towards the education of BC Students. Rs 20,000 per year for Hostel Charges.
7) Send your children to school...Accept Rs 15,000.
8) A Law will be passed to make BC Commission permanent
9) 1/3rd of State Budget will for BCs
10) 50 percent of Contracts Works will be allotted for BC, ST, SC, Minorities.
11) ID Cards and Rs 10,000 with zero interest will be offered for small traders.
12) 50 percent reservations for BC, SC, ST, Minorities in politics posts
13) Rs 10,000 per year for Nayi Brahmins.
14) Construction of Gurukul Schools and Housing.
15) Rs 10,000 for each fisherman when they canâ€™t go for hunting
16) Rs 10 lakh life insurance for fishermen
17) Subsidy for procuring New Boats and Diesel
18) Rs 2,000 for Handloom Weavers
19) Rs 6,000 insurance will be paid for Yadavs when sheep and goat die
20) Hierarchy Status for people belonging to Sannidhi Golla Community
21) Trust Board Posts for Nayi Brahmins in Temples
22) Rs 7 lakh will be paid through YSR Bheema for the kin of farmers who died and committed suicide. A Law will be brought to prevent forced recovery of loans.
23) Will BC which stands for Backward Classes to Backbone Class
24) Rs 4 subsidy per litre of milk offered to Cooperative Dairies