With no restrictions on this, reportedly 36 women have registered online to visit the temple.
The apex court has ruled that it cannot give a stay on its September 28, 2018 Judgement which has lifted the ban on the entry of Women aging between 10 to 50 in Sabarimala and forwarded the same case to a seven-judge bench.
During the last season, around 740 women who are between 10 to 50 of age have registered to enter the temple and the Police collected their details and asked them not to enter the Shrine, as it could sparkle violence at the pilgrimage.
Reportedly, the police are trying to gather the details of 36 women who have registered.
The State Minister of Devaswoms, Kadakampally Surendran said that the state government is very strong on its stand to follow the directives of the top court.
"The Congress led opposition should not try to make capital out of this new directive," said Surendran
Former Chief Minister of state, Oommen Chandy said that during the last season, the Vijayan government has intensified the situation when they decided to search for women activities who can go to the Temple to offer their prayers.
"When they decided to go back on their stand, things cooled down at the temple town last year. The stand of our government on the Sabarimala issue stands vindicated with the verdict that came today," Chandy said.